CollabFest Midwest is back for its second year. This one-day virtual conference is sponsored by Iowa Collaborative Divorce and brings together people from across Midwest and across the country to talk about new innovations in collaborative practice.
Collaborative practice is continuing to evolve every day as practitioner teams work together to better serve families and help them transition to their new normal. The goal of CollabFest is to bring these new practices out of their silos so we can learn and grow together as a community.
This year’s topics include
- The Child’s Voice in a Collaborative Matter – Our panelists will explore the roles of mental health professionals and lawyers in bringing the child’s point of view into their parents’ collaborative matter.
- Consciously Designing Your Practice Group – Using the principles of Conscious Contracts® we can design our practice groups from a foundation of trust and understanding and create a better working environment for our teams.
- Setting Boundaries in Collaborative – Setting clear expectations and boundaries in a collaborative case is an important part of ensuring clients are successful.
- Maximizing the Coach Role in Collaborative – Collaborative cases still involve the heavy emotions and family dysfunctions of divorce. A strong coach can make a big difference in the outcome.
- How to Engage in Conflict Consciously – By choosing to coach our clients on how to consciously engage in the conflicts they face, we can often help them to achieve better outcomes, helping them to transform their legal problems into opportunities for personal growth and positive change.
- Raising the Bar with IACP Ethics and Standards – IACP Standards and Ethics provide the foundation for our practice and can be the rumble strip to keep cases and teams on the road to resolution.
We hope that you will join us on June 3rd at 9am (CDT) for this great event. Early bird pricing is in effect until May 6th. Details and registration information can be found at www.collabfestmidwest.com.