Education and Degrees:
Jackson College, Tufts University, A.B., Child Development 1968
Boston University, School of Education, M.Ed., Counseling 1974
Current State Licensing/Certification:
- State of Florida, Department of Professional Regulations, Mental Health Counselor, MH0000546 1982
- Supreme Court of Florida, Certified Family Mediator, 7766F 1996
- Twelfth Judicial Circuit Court-Parenting Coordinator, 2002
- Twelfth Judicial Circuit Court-Custody Evaluator, 2006
- American Board of Medical Psychotherapists-Fellow and Diplomate
- Collaborative Law Mental Health Neutral-2013
- American Association of Counseling and Development
- Association of Family and Conciliation Courts
- American Mental Health Counselors Association
- American Orthopsychiatric Association
- Family Court Professional Collaborative-12th Judicial Circuit-(FCPC) Board of Directors
- Florida Association of Family and Conciliation Courts-(FLAFCC) Board of Directors 2007-2010
- American Association of Family Counselors and Mediators
- National Parenting Coordination Association
- Tampa Bay Association of Marriage and Family Therapists
- Sarasota Collaborative Family Law Professionals
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals-(IACP)
- Next Generation Divorce
- Private practice. Individual, couples, and family therapy with children, adolescents, and adults. Evaluations, consultation, and court-ordered parenting coordination, parenting plan development.
- Certified Family Mediator. Private mediation with emphasis on child-related issues including visitation, co-parenting, alienation, re-introduction, blended families.
- Court Appointed Parenting Coordinator and Social Investigator.
- Sarasota Family Law Collaborative Professional Founding Member.
- Next Generation Divorce: Mental Health Facilitator
- Private practice. Individual, family, and group therapy with children, adolescents, and adults. Community workshops and school consultation.
- Director of Education, Medfield Center Hospital, Psychiatric Institutes of America. Development of program philosophy, curriculum, for inpatient adolescent school; supervision ofstaff, liaison to public schools, liaison to medical staff.
- Clinical Administrator, Psychotherapy Associates. Coordination of administrative and clinical staff of mental health professionals providing outpatient services and inpatient care.
Princeton, New Jersey:
- Princeton University, SECH-Sexual Education and Counseling Center. Supervision and training of staff and peer counselors.
- Princeton University, Admissions Office. Interview and assessment of high school applicants.
- Institute of Advanced Study, Princeton University, Crossroads Nursery School. Consultation to teaching staff.
- Walpole, Massachusetts, Walpole Public Schools - Director of Child Study Team. Coordination of evaluations for special-needs students, social histories, psychological assessments, home visits, and development of treatment plans.
- Newton Public Schools - Classroom teacher grade four self-contained classroom, four through six team teachers, preschool summer program director.
- Boston University - School of Education. Master teacher. Supervision and training of undergraduate students. Graduate School of Education, Teaching Assistant
- Simmons College - Master teacher. Supervision and training of undergraduate students.
- Harvard University - Graduate School of Education. Master Teacher. Supervision, training, assessment of graduate students.
Community Presentation or Consulting Services:
- Bond of Love Adoption Agency
- Forty Carrots Preschool and Parenting Center
- Guardian Ad Litem Program
- Girls’ Incorporated
- Sarasota County Medical Society Auxiliary
- Safe Place and Rape Crisis Center
- Women’s Resource Center